I’ve been running low on photography juice lately. Can you help me out? Here’s how to get published on Genderfork:
1) Take beautiful pictures of people who are androgynous/gender-variant/gender-playful. (hint: I try to avoid showing the same person more than once.)
2) Upload them to Flickr.com.
3) Tag them all “androgyny” and “genderfork” (and whatever else you want to tag them).
4) Make sure the “Blog This” button appears at the top of your photos when strangers view them. (This is one of your account settings. Flickr asks, “Who can blog your photos?” The answer I’m looking for is “Anyone!”)
5) Tell your photographer friends to do this, too.